What is a vein screening?
A vein screening with help assess how at risk you are for developing venous disease.
How long does it take?
Our vein screenings are quick, painless, and easy. They take roughly 5-10 minutes and can be completed in any of our three offices.
What are the symptoms of venous insufficiency?
- Bulging varicose veins
- Leg Cramps
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Spider Veins
- Brown colored skin - often found near the ankles or front of the calf
- Tight feeling in calves
What puts you at risk of developing venous insufficiency?
- Having a career where you are on your feet for long periods of time
- Having a career where you are seated for long periods of time
- Multiple pregnancies
- Being overweight
- Family history of varicose veins, blood clots, or venous insufficiency
- History of blood clots
- Had damage to your leg in the past - breaks, falls, etc
- History of high blood pressure
- History of high cholesterol
- Lack of exercise
Call any of our three offices today to schedule your free vein screening!
We offer convenient locations at: 71 Route 23 Hamburg, 89 Sparta Avenue, Sparta, and 500 Willow Grove Street, Hackettstown.