It is that time of year again - Time for the sun, bikinis, and sand!
How do your legs look? Do you have spider veins or reticular veins? An estimated 30-60% of people have varicose or spider veins. Some risk factors include:
- Occupations that involve a lot of standing, such as nurses, hair stylists, teachers, and factory workers
- Hormonal influences of pregnancy, puberty, and menopause
- The use of birth control pills
- Postmenopausal hormonal replacement
- A history of blood clots
- Conditions that cause increased pressure in the abdomen, such as tumors, constipation, and externally worn garments like girdles.
As a beginning of summer special we will be offering 10% off of any cosmetic procedure. We will also be offering free vein screenings which include a quick 5 minute ultrasound of your legs. Give us a call - 973-827-2800
Be sure to mention this ad!